If you intend on purchasing a sturdy, reliable SUV, look no further than the Lexus RX 350. Not only is this car reliable and powerful, but it also looks the part. And, of course, to enhance your user experience, Lexus radios are no joke, offering a variety of different functions for the drivers.
But if you have never been in such a vehicle before, doing a Lexus RX 350 radio reset might not be easy. In this case, let’s check out the detailed guideline on how to set radio stations in Lexus RX 350 flawlessly!
Table of Contents
Steps to Set Radio Stations in Lexus RX 350
- Step 1: Turn on your car. Wait for the main screen to light up.
- Step 2: Press the Menu button. You will be presented with several icons, including Climate, Setup, Info, Telephone, Media, Nav, and Radio. Press on Radio.
- Step 3: Switch through the frequencies until you stumble upon something worth a spot on your radio list.
- Step 4: On the left side of the screen, there will be a Favorites menu where you can save the station. Press on the menu, choose where you want to add the current station, then hold the select button for a few seconds.
- Step 5: The station will be saved to your Favorites.
1. How many generations of Lexus RX are there?
Ever since its introduction to the market in 1998, the Lexus RX has gone through four different phases. The first one was from 1998 to 2003, when the car was relatively smaller and less imposing.
After that, the second generation (2003-2008), the third generation (2008-2015), and the fourth generation (2015-present) pride themselves on their standard mid-size and more updated features.
2. Why do you have to set favorite radio stations in car?
Having set radio stations in car allows you to have better control over what you want to listen to while driving. No more worries about distractions when you have to divert your attention from the road to the home screen.
No more frustration when you have to switch from one frequency to another, hoping your go-to channel will pop up. All you have to do is to press one single button in the Favorites menu, and everything is ready.
3. Is setting the radio stations in Lexus RX 350 different from other models?
Yes and no. Technically speaking, there are certain changes and alterations regarding how the screen is designed and where the buttons are located. Hence, you may need to adjust slightly.
But despite the appearance, the procedure of setting up radio stations on a Lexus RX 350 is pretty much the same as other models. You still have to drop by the Radio menu, pick a station, and long-press it into the Favorites menu.
Therefore, it does not really matter which model of Lexus RX you are driving.
4. Is the Lexus RX 350 a good SUV?
If you can afford it, the Lexus RX 350 is a highly recommended choice. With a V6 powertrain, the car is best known for its noise-free and smooth rides. There is also a unique Lexus Safety System in the latest model, providing drivers with a blind-spot monitor, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, etc.
You also get to enjoy the sleek, luxurious interior with comfortable cushioned seats. The only downside of this model is its high price, so unfortunately, not all average customers can manage to own a Lexus RX 350.
Learning how to set radio stations in Lexus RX 350 should be a piece of cake to you by now. Make sure to follow the guideline step by step. Soon enough, you will see the benefit of not having to tune the radio back and forth looking for your channel.
Let your focus stay on the road, and rest assured that the car will handle the rest.
Hi, I am Amaro Frank – the Wind Up Radio’s content editor and writer. Working with Adam is so much fun, as his stories and experiences enrich my knowledge about radio communications and radio accessories. My main tasks in Wind Up Radio are building content and generating great articles on different topics around radio accessories.