This cool, candy-colored, translucent version of the trusted Sherpa flashlight is simply the best wind-up flashlight available today.
While wonderful for everyday use, this is also a substantial survival flashlight that you can rely on to provide light when nothing else works.
Super efficient wind-up mechanism combined with 7 LED bulbs provides unbelievable light output in emergency situations.
No Disposable Batteries or Bulbs Required
Ultra-bright 7 LED cluster performance with 100,000 hour life
Self-sufficient power – wind up and AC/DC adaptor
20 hours of shine time on full charge (normal beam)
30-second wind – 20 minutes of shine time (normal beam)
Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Sherpa Xray LED
The self-charge system offers maximum dependability for those times when you can’t afford to be left in the dark by dead batteries.
About the Sherpa Xray LED
A quick wind of about 60 seconds gives approximately 30 minutes of light on normal beam and you can wind more at any time for as much shine-time as you want. An LED charge level indicator tells you the optimal winding speed. Offering a choice of 2 brightness settings (economy or maximum brightness) allows you to choose the light setting according to your needs to extend shine times in self-charge or external charge modes. A switch mode power supply drives the LED cluster at a constant brightness, providing a high quality, reliable beam in either economy or maximum brightness settings.
The Xray LED is rechargeable and, fully charged, the flashlight provides up to 3 hours 20 minutes of ultra bright light, or 20 hours of normal light (economy setting). Internal mechanical components are specified to industrial standards for repeated use and long life.
Whether in your toolkit, the kitchen drawer, camping gear or the glove box in your car, with the Freeplay Xray LED, you’ve got dependable light anytime, anywhere.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery built in
- Built-in crank means never running out of power
- Choice of energy-saving and full-power settings
- Up to 20 hours of continuous shine time
- Ultra bright white LED cluster with a 100 000 hour life
- Splash resistant
- Non-slip rubber grip
- Green energy – a sustainable solution that’s built to last. The power mechanism is tested to 500 000 input cycles, and the LEDs are rated up to 100 000 hours or 11 years of continuous use (24 hours a day).
- The Xray LED offers a real alternative to grid electricity or fossil fuels, so the more you use your flashlight, the fewer batteries you’ll be throwing away.
- When your batteries run out and you need to wind for power, the Freeplay self-charge mechanism converts over 74% of your kinetic energy into stored electricity.
- Compact and rugged, it will fit into your drawer, your glove box, toolkit or backpack.
- A constant brightness means dependable beam quality that does not fade away as the batteries get flatter.
- The plastic molding and rubberized lens enclosure and body panels make it easy to carry and use when it is cold.
- A great lighting solution to teach your kids about the value of green energy – and show them how their own energy can provide them with all of their lighting needs.
- Lasts virtually forever.