The Eclipse Solar Powered Flashlights are one of the finest products that we have brought to market since the original FPR1 Windup Radio.
Solid and robust, reliable and extremely well designed, these flashlights are a delight to hold and very impressive to see in action.
We are pleased to be the first to offer these flashlights to the public on the internet, and in North America.
The large Eclipse Flashlight has an array of 10 ultra bright LEDs to light the way, the small one has 7 ultra bright LEDs.
Both the large and small flashlights are available in aluminum alloy and black anodized finishes.
Both come with a 30 day trial feature (you pay only the shipping there and back) and both have a full 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Great as gifts and for camping, emergency kits and automobile kits
A quality environmentally friendly product from Innovative Technologies
This truly impressive product is available in a bundle of a large and a small flashlight at a money saving price.
- Solar Cell: Single-crystal silicon solar board
- Body: Aluminum alloy body with anode hardening galvanization anode hardened electroplating
- Rubberized On/Off Switch: behind the head on the large flashlight, on the rear of the small flashlight
- Charge Time: 6 hours charge provides up to 8 hours light
- Light Penetration: up to 50 meters in darkness
- Visibility: up to 2km
- Bulb life: 100,000 hours
- Solar energy cell life: 20 years
- Nickel-cadmium storage cell life: 500 full recharges
- Power Rating: .45 watts
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Finish: Both are available in unfinished aluminum or with a black anodized body finish
- Warranty: 1 year
- Initial Charge Time: Please charge for 8 hours before first use.
|Diameter (head):||3.6cm (1½in)|
|Diameter (shaft):||2.8cm (1in)|
|LED ultra bright bulbs||7|