- Assemble the essential emergency supplies now and keep them in your home emergency kit(s).
- Store them in secure containers (such as plastic garbage bins) in a safe place in your home (under the stairs, in a closet).
- Supplies should be in easy-to-carry containers, ready to take with you.
- Store an emergency kit in your car, tool shed or garage in case you have to evacuate your home and can’t go back in.
- These supplies will help make you self sufficient for three to five days.
More Info About Earthquakes
BE INFORMED, BE WARNED, BE PREPARED: BEFORE, DURING and AFTER an EARTHQUAKE