First Aid Kit
- Keep a complete first aid kit and basic first aid manual in your home and car.
- Include medications such as pain reliever, antiseptic etc.
- List of prescription medications for each family member. List the name of physician/specialists, style and serial number of medical devices, pacemakers, hearing aids, eyeglass prescriptions.
- If required, include denture needs, contact lens liquids, hearing aids, mobility aids and a few days supply of any essential regular medication such as insulin.
- Toilet paper, moist towelettes, facial tissues, liquid detergent.
- Personal items: soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, towel, face cloth, comb, lip balm, sanitary napkins and tampons.
- Plastic garbage bags, ties, chlorine bleach, liquid disinfectant, portable toilet.
More Info About Earthquakes
BE INFORMED, BE WARNED, BE PREPARED: BEFORE, DURING and AFTER an EARTHQUAKE