Elevate your kitchen and make cooking more fun with the best under cabinet radio, which is a space-efficient alternative to a traditional radio. As the name implies, it is installed under the cabinet or cupboard. While it is co mpact, it is big in terms of functionality.
Depending on the model that you choose, an under-cabinet radio delivers a wealth of benefits and features. Aside from listening to your favorite AM and FM stations, you can connect it to your phone and stream content wirelessly.
Not all under cabinet radios, however, are the same. Look beyond the price as you evaluate the possibilities. Below are some of the most important factors to consider.
- Functions: Aside from being an AM/FM radio, it must deliver other functionalities. For instance, many can connect to a smartphone and will work as a music player. A USB port is common, as well as a CD player. It is also typical to have an LCD with a digital clock. You can find ones with a cooking timer, which will come in handy in the kitchen too.
- Design: Most people will emphasize the design of the radio, prioritizing models with great aesthetics. Pick one that complements not just the cabinets but the overall look of your kitchen.
- Sound Quality: These radios are not the best in terms of audio output because of their size, but many of them are still decent when it comes to performance. Larger models often deliver better quality. The built-in speaker is one of the crucial components that will impact the sound.
Are you looking for under cabinet stereos? Read on and we’ll walk you through some of the top products that should be on your list and their notable features.
Table of Contents
- Top 13 Under Cabinet Radio Reviews
- 1. Sony ICFCDK50 Under Cabinet Radio
- 2. iKB333S Under Cabinet Radio
- 3. SYLVANIA SKCR2713 Under Counter Radio
- 4. iLive iKBC384S Under the Cabinet Radio
- 5. Venturer KLV3915 Undercabinet Kitchen Radio
- 6. JENSEN SMPS-628 Under Cabinet Radio
- 7. iLive IKB318S Under Cabinet Radio
- 8. Sylvania SKCR2810BT Under Cabinet Radio
- 9. GPX KC232S Kitchen Radio
- 10. RCA SPS3688B Under Cabinet Radio
- 11. Auna KR-140 Kitchen Radio
- 12. Jensen JAS-725 Under-Cabinet Bluetooth Music System
- 13. Sony ICF-CD543RM Kitchen Radio
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Under Cabinet Radio
- How Do You Mount an Under Cabinet Radio
- How Do You Remove an Under Cabinet Radio
- Can You Watch TV with Under Cabinet Radios
- How Do You Pair an Under the Cabinet Radio with the Speaker System
Top 13 Under Cabinet Radio Reviews
1. Sony ICFCDK50 Under Cabinet Radio
Built to maximize space in the kitchen and complement any décor, this under cabinet mount radio is one option you won’t regret.
Among others, one of the most notable features of this multimedia center is the 15 AM and FM stations. It comes with a digital tuner, making it effortless to tune in to the desired frequency. Plus, it has a function that remembers your favorite frequencies. This way, there is no need for manual input every use.
More than just a radio, it packs other functions. For instance, it has a clock with an automatic time set. Take it out of the box, plug it in, and it automatically identifies the time or you can modify it depending on your time zone. Additionally, it has a built-in timer, which is handy for food preparation and cooking.
To add, it can play CDs. You can even use personalized discs to listen to custom mixes while you spend time in the kitchen. Plus, you can connect an external device through the built-in cable, which you can link to an audio player.
It is also a good thing that the unit comes with a magnetic remote. You can attach it to a fridge, cabinet, or any other place with metal. This way, it is easy to access if you need to change the station, turn up the volume, or skip a song from a CD, among other things.Heads-up: The biggest drawback of this radio is its price. It is one of the most expensive on our list. Nonetheless, with the reputation of the brand and its notable features, it is worth every dollar.
- Has 15 stations and a memory function
- Comes with a clock and timer
- Plays music from a CD or external audio player
- Includes a magnetic remote
- Not for people on a budget
2. iKB333S Under Cabinet Radio
Aside from listening to my favorite AM and FM stations, I can stream music from any compatible device with this model.
One of the best features of this product is the Bluetooth V3.0 technology. It has an easy-access pairing button, allowing quick wireless connections. This way, I can immediately link it to my smartphone or tablet and play music.
With its negative LCD, it is easy to see the display, whether it is day or night. It also has a backlight, making the screen more visible. It shows not just the frequencies but also the current time. This is also where you will find the kitchen timer. Plus, the screen is dimmable, so you can adjust it when necessary.
Ease of installation is another good reason to choose this AM/FM kitchen radio. It is inclusive of three spacers and three screws, which are all that you will need to complete the installation. It also includes a paper drill template, which will make the assembly a breeze. Another thing that makes it user-friendly is the presence of 20 presets, making it effortless to tune in to your favorite frequencies.
More so, it comes with built-in stereo speakers. It has crisp and clear audio, which I can hear even beyond the kitchen.Heads-up: If there is one con, however, it would be that the buttons are difficult to push. It requires more effort as they feel quite sticky.
- Bluetooth V3.0 quickly establishes wireless connections
- Comes with the mounting hardware that you need
- Includes a paper drill template for easy assembly
- Good speaker with crisp and large sound
- Buttons are quite difficult to push
3. SYLVANIA SKCR2713 Under Counter Radio
Make the most of your kitchen with this compact radio. It is sleek but functional, making it a great addition to your home.
Among others, the radio stands out because of the built-in speakers. I love the clear audio, which is reflective of top-notch quality. I can play music straight from my mobile phone or any other compatible device using a Bluetooth connection. This allows wireless playback too.
Another good feature is the LED display. It is small but bright, showing the important information I need to know. Aside from the station read-out, it will show the time. It has no backlight, but the digits themselves are lit, making them easily visible.
The installation is a breeze, even if you are not a handyman. It comes with a mounting kit. On average, the assembly will take about ten minutes. When putting it in the kitchen, keep it away from other electronics or anything else that can interfere with the signal.
One more thing that is worth highlighting is the intuitive interface. It has several controls on the face of the radio. Plus, there is a remote, which allows me to set different functions without being next to the radio.
It comes with an AC adaptor, so I can plug it directly into a source of power. Meanwhile, in case of power interruption, a backup battery is available for uninterrupted listening.Heads-up: Nonetheless, one of the issues with this model is its static, which can be frustrating. You will always have to make sure you set the antenna properly.
- The speaker delivers clear audio
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless playback
- Easy installation with the included mounting kit
- Has a convenient remote for easy control
- FM is prone to static
4. iLive iKBC384S Under the Cabinet Radio
Whether it is from my favorite radio stations or a connected smartphone, this product can stream music and make my time in the kitchen better.
Looking at its features, one thing that stands out is the Bluetooth connectivity. This is responsible for unleashing a wealth of function. I can connect it on my phone or any other compatible device at a maximum range of 33 feet. Even better, it has a speakerphone, so I can talk to someone hands-free even if I am busy cooking.
It also has wired connectivity through a 3.5mm audio cable, which does not come as a part of the package. Through the line in mode, I can use the connected device’s native controls. This is a great alternative to a wireless connection.
The memory function is commendable, especially in making the radio user-friendly. I can store up to 20 FM radio stations. It eliminates the need to manually scroll through endless frequencies when tuning in.
It is also worth pointing out that this digital FM radio has a phase-locked loop. PLL is a control system that is responsible for generating an output signal. It produces high-quality audio from a demodulated signal, which contributes to a better listening experience.
Speaking of audio, it comes with a built-in wire antenna, which allows it to pick strong signals for better playback. Additionally, the built-in speakers make sure that the sound output is clear and crisp regardless of the source of music.
With the negative display, I can easily see the station I am listening to, as well as the clock and kitchen timer. The LCD has a white backlight to make it easily visible.Heads-up: Despite the good things, however, it has several problems. One issue is that it can have a hard time reading CDs.
- Has a speakerphone for making hands-free calls
- Allows wired connection using a 3.5mm cable
- Can store up to 20 FM presets
- Phase-locked loop allows high-quality audio
- Has difficulty reading CDs
5. Venturer KLV3915 Undercabinet Kitchen Radio
Take your kitchen entertainment to the next level with this under cabinet radio CD player. You won’t be bored, regardless of whether you are cooking or washing the dishes.
One thing that makes it different from the other products on this list is the 15.4-inch screen. It has a distinct and multi-functional design because it also works as a TV, not just a radio. The flip-up display can save significant space when you are not watching. When you close the TV, it is only 2.1-inch thick.
You can play music or songs from different sources. It is compatible with both CDs and DVDs. Plus, there is digital tuning, making it easy to find FM stations. Additionally, it has an FM antenna. Meanwhile, the AM antenna is detachable. With this, you can be assured of good reception.
To save money and speed up the installation, it is inclusive of the mounting hardware that you will need. Whether the cabinet has flush undersides or overhangs, it is effortless to assemble the unit. A special template is also included, which lets you know where exactly you should be drilling holes. When fitting the radio, make sure that you have at least 11.9 x 14.4 inches of available space.
Aside from being easy to install, it is a breeze to operate. More than the sleek design and intuitive interface, it has a magnetic remote. The latter allows for changing the functions even at a distance. Plus, because it has a magnet, it easily attaches to the fridge or any other metallic surface.Heads-up: The biggest drawback of this product is its flimsy construction. It feels fragile, which can be indicative of its poor quality.
- Has a flip-up display for better kitchen entertainment
- Includes the necessary mounting hardware
- A special template makes it easy to identify where you should drill
- AM and FM antenna ensures decent reception
- Flimsy plastic construction
6. JENSEN SMPS-628 Under Cabinet Radio
Musical enjoyment is possible even when you are in the kitchen when you have this under counter radio Bluetooth system.
One of the best things about this product is that it has multiple connectivity options. Aside from being an FM stereo receiver, it has an auxiliary jack, which is for wired connection to an external device, such as a phone or music player. Alternatively, you can connect wirelessly through Bluetooth.
I commend this radio because I can use it as a speaker phone, not just for playing music. When I am busy in the kitchen, this function will let me talk to someone on the phone hands-free. There is also a mic to ensure audio clarity.
The work area light is another impressive feature. It has four LEDs, providing the necessary illumination. It might not be as powerful as my kitchen lights, but it is bright enough.
It is versatile not only because of its multiple functions but also because of its dual power sources. It has a 120-V AC adapter that plugs directly into a socket. When there is no electricity, it operates using two AAA batteries.
Another great feature is Near Field Communication, which allows easy pairing. The function enables short-range communication. To activate this, I have to tap my smartphone on the NFC linking point in the radio.Heads-up: While you can play FM stations, take note that it does not have an AM function. Despite this absence, however, it is not any less functional.
- Multiple options for both wired and wireless connectivity
- Built-in mic and speaker for hands-free calls
- Has a bright work light with four LEDs
- Can operate through an AC adapter or AAA batteries
- Does not have an AM radio
7. iLive IKB318S Under Cabinet Radio
This kitchen radio promises to be your perfect cooking companion. It packs multiple functionalities in a sleek body.
With Bluetooth, wireless pairing is possible. If I want to listen to music straight from my smartphone, I can do so by connecting it to the radio. Alternatively, I can make hands-free calls without interrupting whatever it is I am doing.
It has several features that ensure being user-friendly. One of my favorites is its ability to remember up to 20 presets. The latter eliminates the need for manual tuning as I can set them in its memory. Plus, if the radio turns off, it will remember the user’s previous settings once it is on.
The bright display is another good thing about this product. The negative LCD has a backlight, making sure that it is bright whether it is day or night. While the screen is small, it is easy to see because of the illumination.
I also love how it has a wire antenna. The latter helps in improving the overall sound quality, strengthening the reception, and minimizing interferences. Make sure to unravel the antenna before use for optimal functionality.
When you buy this radio, it includes an AC/DC power adapter. It plugs into a power source. Meanwhile, it has backup batteries, but such functionality is only for the clock. This means that you cannot use the radio when there is no power.Heads-up: Nonetheless, if there is one problem, it would be the tiny buttons. They are not just small, but the prints are also hard to read.
- Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calls
- Stores up to 20 FM stations
- Negative LCD for easy-to-see display
- Picks up strong signals through the wire antenna
- Tiny buttons have hardly visible prints
8. Sylvania SKCR2810BT Under Cabinet Radio
Streaming music while you cook is easy when you have this radio. It is simple and affordable but packs plenty of functions that you will find in its higher-end competitors.
No need to hire someone to install the radio. You can complete the assembly yourself, which will take less than ten minutes. The mounting kit comes with comprehensive instructions, so you won’t have a hard time fixing it in your chosen position.
The radio has the newest Bluetooth V3.0, which allows wireless music streaming from your phone, tablet, or any other compatible gadget. Plus, it comes with a dedicated button, which will make the pairing quicker. If you need a wired connection, on the other hand, you will love that it comes with a 3.5mm line-in jack.
It is also notable because of the Hi-Fi speaker. The unit reproduces recorded sound with minimal distortion, resulting in an immersive listening experience. It might not be as powerful as full-featured radios because of its compact body, but that does not mean it has to compromise its audio quality.
Like many of the radios in this list, it has an AC adapter, which is where the unit draws its main power. Nonetheless, in case there is no electricity, it has a backup battery, which means that you can use it both corded and cordless.Heads-up: However, one thing that I noticed in this radio is that it is prone to static as it gets hotter. This can be a problem during the summer months or when the kitchen gets warm.
- A great option for people on a budget
- Installation takes less than ten minutes to complete
- Has Bluetooth V3.0 for seamless wireless connectivity
- Hi-Fi speaker delivers excellent audio
- Prone to static when it is hot
9. GPX KC232S Kitchen Radio
With this under counter CD and radio player, you can listen to your favorite music and stay updated on the latest news, regardless of how busy you are in the kitchen.
Looking at its features, one thing that stands out is the flip-down cradle that holds my phone. This acts as a make-shift mount, so I can position my device strategically. It comes in handy when I am watching a movie or if I am on a video call.
Aside from connecting it to a compatible device, you can play songs directly from a CD. It comes with a drawer CD player. More so, it is possible to connect your gadget through the audio input cable.
The exterior wire antenna helps in improving its sound quality. Admittedly, despite having an antenna, the audio is not as clear as what you would expect in conventional radios. This is because of its position under a cabinet, which limits its ability to gather more frequencies.
Its power source is the AC cable included as a part of the package. Meanwhile, you can power the clock and alarm using the backup AAA batteries, which you need to purchase separately. Like many of the models in this guide, it has a negative LCD. It has a white backlight that increases its visibility, especially at night. The small screen shows the digital clock and kitchen timer.
For intuitive operation, it comes with a remote. The latter will let you control different functions even from a distance. From changing songs to modifying the volume, the remote comes in handy.Heads-up: Changing from one AM or FM radio station to another can be frustrating since the buttons are finicky. Tuning is difficult, making it challenging to pick up a signal.
- Has a cradle for holding a phone
- A wire antenna improves the audio
- The digital display has a backlight for easy visibility
- Comes with a remote for easy control
- Finicky buttons for adjusting the stations
10. RCA SPS3688B Under Cabinet Radio
Transform your kitchen by providing high-quality stereo sound through a slim and affordable radio.
One thing that makes it a top-notch choice is the memory function. This means that it is effortless to tune in on my favorite FM station. I can store up to 20 presets. The next time I turn on the radio, I do not need to go through manual tuning since the unit remembers my settings.
The 90-minute cooking timer is another great function. Whether I am cooking, baking, or doing anything in the kitchen, there is a loud audible alarm. This makes it easy to keep track of time, which is one thing that forgetful people like me will appreciate. It has a large LED for me to easily see the clock on the face of the radio.
Picking up reception is a breeze with the movable external antenna. I can change its position depending on what can generate optimal reception.
Installing the unit is easy, even for someone who isn’t a handyman. It comes with the mounting hardware that you will need and will only take a few minutes for the radio to be ready.Heads-up: While it is generally good, you might encounter a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity. I experienced sudden disconnections, which can be quite frustrating, especially when I am in the middle of listening to my favorite song.
- Has a memory function that stores 20 presets
- Comes with a 90-minute timer and alarm
- Easy mounting with the necessary hardware
- The external antenna helps improve reception
- Poor Bluetooth connectivity
11. Auna KR-140 Kitchen Radio
More than just musical entertainment, this under cabinet radio with light is a multifunctional accessory in the kitchen.
It stands out because of its exceptional sound quality. While it is compact, it delivers powerful audio, resulting in a more immersive listening experience. One of the reasons for such is the 10-watt speakers with two mini woofers. They create a strong bass while also ensuring clarity and crispness in the output.
More so, it has tons of practical features, making your life a lot easier. For instance, it has a customizable egg timer, which you can use for other cooking applications. It also has an alarm, sleep timer, and a snooze function.
Another highlight of this radio receiver is the Bluetooth interface. This supports wireless streaming of music from compatible devices. Even better, it allows for hands-free calls. This makes it easy to stay in touch even if I am busy cooking. The built-in microphone is a good thing as the person on the other line can hear me.
To add, this FM PLL has a memory function that supports 40 frequencies. This is one of the most presets amongst the radios in this guide. Additionally, it has an FM frequency range of 80 to 18,000 Hz, which allows users to access various situations.
Thanks to the nine LEDs that come with this unit. It is easy to work in the kitchen. The strategic position of the light on the top increases its coverage as well.Heads-up: However, one of the problems in this model is that it is hard to read the buttons. As a result, it is quite difficult to use.
- The 10-watt speaker and small woofers enhance audio
- Has a digital clock with alarm, timer, and snooze
- There are nine LEDs to illuminate your work area
- Stores 40 FM stations
- The buttons are hard to read
12. Jensen JAS-725 Under-Cabinet Bluetooth Music System
With its space-saving design and powerful performance, this is another option that should be on your list.
One thing that differentiates it is its Alexa compatibility. This means that I can use voice commands, which is even better than having a remote control! Plus, it has far-field technology that distinguishes my voice from the music playing. I can also stream content from popular service providers, such as Amazon Music.
It allows both wired and wireless connections, depending on your music source. It has an auxiliary line-in, so I can link it to a device like a music player using a compatible cord. Alternatively, I can stream music through Bluetooth.
The radio is also commendable because of the full and rich sound, which is comparable to what a full-sized unit can deliver. While it is compact, the audio is huge, thanks to the built-in stereo speakers!
Whether you are preparing ingredients or washing the dishes, you can see things clearly with the work light. It comes with four LEDs, which are bright enough to make your task a lot easier.Heads-up: While it is a good thing that I can hook it up with Wi-Fi, it is difficult to do so. It takes quite a while before the set-up is complete. After completing, however, this radio will help in creating a smart home with connected appliances.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands
- Allows both wired and wireless music playback
- Has built-in stereo speakers for exceptional audio
- Illuminates the work area using four LEDs
- Can be difficult to hook up with Wi-Fi
13. Sony ICF-CD543RM Kitchen Radio
The brand name alone is already a compelling reason to pick this under the cabinet radio CD player. It is stylish and functional, making it worth having on your radar.
Among others, one of the best features of this radio is the four-band tuner. Aside from AM and FM, you can access your favorite TV channels and weather broadcasts. Hence, this multimedia center will make you more entertained in the kitchen.
Using the radio is not a problem, even for a novice. It has user-friendly features, including the 15 presets. With the latter, I can choose my favorite stations. In turn, the product remembers it automatically, eliminating the need for manual input.
The sound quality of this unit is unrivaled. Among others, one thing that contributes to said quality is the mega-bass control, which is customizable in two positions. This enhances the tones, making them richer. More so, it has a dynamic bass reflex sound system for a great listening experience.
As a CD player, it is versatile. It accommodates different types of compact discs, including CD-R and CD-RW. This will let you compile your music on your personalized disc and play it on this radio.
The package is inclusive of a magnet remote control, which attaches to any metallic surface, including your refrigerator and metallic cabinets. It has a full suite of functions, including adjusting volume and tuner.Heads-up: Despite the good things, it also has some problems, especially with the antenna design. It is in the power cord, which makes it prone to constant fiddling. In turn, it can cause poor reception.
- Has a four-band channel for the best kitchen entertainment
- Saves 15 stations to eliminate the need for manual tuning
- Bass reflex generates high-quality audio
- Plays all types of compact discs
- Poor antenna design limits receptions
Factors to Consider When Choosing Under Cabinet Radio
With too many options available, making the right choice can be confusing. Whether it is an Amazon, Walmart, or Target under cabinet radio, below are some of the most important considerations.
Choose a compact radio that does not compromise features and performance. It should be small and thin enough to fit under a cabinet without being an obstruction when you are doing kitchen tasks.
For the best bang for the buck, pick a radio that delivers multiple functionalities, including the following:
- AM and FM Tuning: At the very least, the radio must be compatible with these frequencies so you can listen to different stations.
- Clock: With this feature, it is easy to keep updated on the time as you get busy doing kitchen chores.
- Timer: Whether you are cooking, baking, or doing other things, having a timer on the radio will help you keep track.
- Hands-free Calling: It is also good if you can talk to family and friends without touching your phone. A built-in mic and speaker are must-haves to enjoy this function.
- Flip-up Screen: You can also use an under cabinet radio with a screen or TV, which will make cooking more entertaining.
Pick a radio with an aesthetically pleasing design. Otherwise, it will be an eyesore in the kitchen. The design must complement the overall look of your cooking space. The best option is one that can offer a combination of form and function.
Go for an under counter HD radio if you want the best audio. The latter will deliver a high-definition output, ensuring crisp and clear sound. However, take note that these small radios will not provide audio as astounding as those you will find in their bigger counterparts.
Your under cabinet radio AM/FM must seamlessly connect through a compatible device. Wireless linking should be fast. Some also have a dedicated button for faster pairing. Plus, the Bluetooth connection should be stable.
An LCD screen is a must in an under cabinet radio. The latter displays the time, radio station, and other things that you need to know. A backlight is also a must, making sure that it is easily visible regardless of the external conditions.
You do not need to pay a pro to install the radio in your kitchen. You can do it yourself, so pick one that comes with comprehensive instructions from the manufacturer. It also helps to have the mounting hardware that you will need, including spacers and screws.
For your peace of mind, choose models from reliable brands. Sony, iLive, Jensen, and Bose under cabinet radios are some of the best. They are from some of the most popular manufacturers, so I am confident that the quality is second to none.
The Different Types of Under Cabinet Radio
A great way to differentiate under cabinet radios is based on their function. At the most basic, they work as a radio, which you can use for tuning in to AM and FM stations. Some, however,r will have a CD player, Bluetooth connectivity, USB port, and AUX cable.Others are advanced and will have a flip-screen, which will act as the TV.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Under Cabinet Radio
One of the best benefits is its size. It is compact, making it a great addition to small kitchens. This won’t consume too much space because of its thin profile. Despite this, it is multifunctional. It works more than just a radio and has other functions, such as being a CD player, kitchen timer, and digital clock. Plus, you can use it to make hands-free calls. Some even have a screen or TV.
Nonetheless, under cabinet radios have some drawbacks. For instance, its sound quality is usually not at par with conventional radios. This is because they are small, and hence, their speakers lack power.
Care and Maintenance of Under Cabinet Radio
Keep your under cabinet CD radio players in their peak condition even after years of use. Below are some of the most important things to do:
- Find the right place to install the radio. Keep it away from a spot prone to leaking or getting wet. If possible, choose a splash-proof or waterproof model.
- Be mindful of the socket that you will plug the radio. It must be away from water or any liquid that can be a risk of electrocution.
- Keep the radio clean using a soft and damp cloth. Do not use solvents, detergents, and other cleaning materials with harsh components.
- Do not operate the radio in direct sunlight or in an area that gets excessively hot, such as next to the oven or stove.
- If the radio malfunctions, unplug it from the socket immediately. Fix the problem before operating it again.
How Do You Mount an Under Cabinet Radio
The installation of an AM/FM under cabinet radio might seem overwhelming for a beginner, but it is easy. This will depend on the specific model that you have. Nonetheless, most will come with comprehensive instructions and the mounting accessories necessary. You can complete the assembly within minutes.
Below is a quick step-by-step guide that you must follow:
- Start by determining the exact position in the cabinet where you will install the unit. Place the paper template (often comes as a part of the package) on the top of the cabinet and mark the holes. If there is no template, put the radio on the cabinet and mark. When you are done marking, start drilling.
- Connect the AC adapter to the unit. Make sure that it is long enough to plug into a power source. Do not use an extension cord.
- After connecting the wire, proceed to the installation of the radio. Put it underneath the cabinet next to the holes you have earlier drilled. Use the spacer to adjust the position. Tighten the screws, plug it in, and enjoy the radio.
How Do You Remove an Under Cabinet Radio
If you want to uninstall the radio, hold it from under the cabinet. Look at the screws and loosen them. After removing the screw, take off the radio from its position and unplug it from the power source. Someone must hold the radio before unscrewing, or else, it will fall flat on the surface and break.
Can You Watch TV with Under Cabinet Radios
Yes, you can watch TV on an under cabinet radio, but it depends on the specific model that you choose. Some will have a flip-up screen, which improves space efficiency while keeping you entertained.
How Do You Pair an Under the Cabinet Radio with the Speaker System
If you are going to pair an under cabinet AM FM radio CD player with a speaker system, start by turning on the Bluetooth of the other device. Once it finds the radio, click pair or connect. Alternatively, you can tap the button on the radio that enables quick pairing. Wait until a connection is established.
The best under cabinet radio will change your cooking experience. It is a compact but multifunctional addition to your kitchen. Aside from playing music, you can listen to the news and even weather updates while you cook. Plus, it has a clock and timer, among other functions. Some will even offer smartphone connectivity and USB input.