Home Emergency Kit - First Aid & Sanitation
First Aid Kit
- Keep a complete first aid kit and
basic first aid manual in your home and car.
- Include medications such as pain
reliever, antiseptic etc.
- List of prescription medications
for each family member. List the name of
physician/specialists, style and serial number of
medical devices, pacemakers, hearing aids,
- If required, include denture
needs, contact lens liquids, hearing aids,
mobility aids and a few days supply of any
essential regular medication such as insulin.
- Toilet paper, moist towelettes,
facial tissues, liquid detergent.
- Personal items: soap, shampoo,
deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, towel, face
cloth, comb, lip balm, sanitary napkins and tampons.
- Plastic garbage bags, ties,
chlorine bleach, liquid disinfectant, portable